Whether you've recently become addicted to drugs or alcohol or you've been in a lifelong battle with these substances, rehab programs exist that can help you recover so you can live a healthier, more productive life. The journey is not an easy one, but a life without drugs and alcohol is achievable if you follow the strategies you learn while in treatment and incorporate them into your daily life outside of rehab. The first step toward getting the help you need is accepting that you have a substance abuse problem and finding a drug and alcohol rehab center that is best suited for your individual needs.
That's where we come in. RehabProgram.com can help you find the perfect rehab program so you can be provided with the best opportunity to recover. Our trained specialists have in-depth knowledge and information about rehab treatment programs across the United States and we can find the right one for you. Call our helpline today at 1-800-875-0909.
Seven Questions for Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers
The key to finding successful drug rehabilitation programs is through an intensive rehab program evaluation to determine whether or not the treatment plan fits your needs. When seeking drug addiction treatment programs, finding the answers to the following seven questions will help you narrow your choices:
- Is the rehab program run by state-accredited, licensed and/or trained professionals?
- Is the addiction treatment program located in a clean and organized facility?
- Does the drug treatment program offer psychological counseling, programs for co-occurring physical or mental illnesses, an on-site detox center and social services?
- Does the drug rehab program accept your insurance or offer payment plans?
- Are the drug and alcohol rehab programs customized to each client, and does the facility promote long-term treatment?
- Does the rehab offer different psychological therapies, such as individual, group, family sessions and/or services?
- Is there a solid relapse prevention and aftercare program in place?
We Can Help You Find Rehab Programs That Work
RehabProgram.com is a valuable national resource that assists clients in locating rehabilitation programs in their local area or across the country. If you or a loved one needs treatment for an alcohol or drug addiction, call our 24-hour helpline right now at 1-800-875-0909. All calls are toll-free and confidential.